      1. Type of fuel to use
           From: "mccarthy410" <mccarthy410@xxxxxxxxx>
      2. More questions
           From: "mccarthy410" <mccarthy410@xxxxxxxxx>
      3. Update: Overheating Fuel Tank.
           From: "therealdmcvegas" <DMCVegas@xxxxxxxx>
      4. Re: The Resurrection of Vixen Continues...
           From: "Walter Coe" <Whalt@xxxxxxx>
      5. Re: Overheating Fuel Tank.
           From: "Walter Coe" <Whalt@xxxxxxx>
      6. Re: Auto tranny cooler
           From: "A.H. MacIntosh & Co." <dmc12@xxxxxxxxxx>
      7. Re: DeLorean Transmission choices
           From: "adam_one_million" <acprice1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      8. RE: Overheating Fuel Tank.
           From: "Scott Mueller" <scott.a.mueller@xxxxxxx>
      9. Re: Auto tranny cooler
           From: Dick Ryan <deloreanbiker@xxxxxxxxx>
     10. Re: DeLorean Transmission choices
           From: "shainbrannan" <shain@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
     11. Re: DeLorean Transmission choices
           From: iznodmad@xxxxxxx
     12. Re: DeLorean transmission choices
           From: Farrar Hudkins <fhudkins@xxxxxxx>
     13. Shift Pattern (was: More questions)
           From: "Michael Babb" <michael@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Sat, 18 May 2002 03:18:21 -0000
   From: "mccarthy410" <mccarthy410@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Type of fuel to use

Hi,

I am a new prospective owner of a DeLorean, before I buy, I'm
gathering all info I can.  One question comes to mind,  I know the
manual and several sites say to use 91 Octane fuel,  only thing close
to it is 93, and that does get expensive.   Can  87 or 89 Octane be
used with no ill effects? I'm told how the Europeans and how the U.S.
rates gasoline are two different things,  any truth to this?

Thanks.

Message: 2