      1. Another DeLorean in a Movie
           From: "shainbrannan" <shain@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      2.  No parking brake
           From: "Payne" <bpayne@xxxxxxxxxx>
      3. Re: Yet another attempt at gullwings....
           From: "therealdmcvegas" <DMCVegas@xxxxxxxx>
      4. Power antenna woes
           From: RJRavalli@xxxxxxx
      5. Concours Judging (response to David T.) *LONG*
           From: "jv_espey" <james@xxxxxxxxxx>
      6. RE: Re: Yet another attempt at gullwings....
           From: "Mike Griese" <mike.griese@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2002 03:24:31 -0000
   From: "shainbrannan" <shain@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Another DeLorean in a Movie

Hello Everyone,

Just thought some movie buffs would like to know that i have found
another DeLorean in a movie.  Suprised no one saw this (or ever
posted that they did).  In the movie The Manhattan project there is a
DeLorean in front of the main chacters house.  Clearly seen in a the
begining of the movie when they roll the credits.

- Shain
#10140
Plat: TIMELES

Message: 2