      1. Re: Custom Cd Changer - an alternative
           From: "rubberrep" <106165.1407@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. Re: New Speaker Install...Save original car
           From: "M.C. de Bruin" <debruin@xxxxxxxxxx>
      3. my 2 cents
           From: kkoncelik@xxxxxxx
      4. RE: New Speaker Install...Save original car
           From: "Marc A. Levy" <malevy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      5. The Dream Car
           From: Les Huckins <jhuckins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      6. Re: Interest in Performace Air Filters
           From: "Sean Spurlock" <sean_dmc1@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2002 14:45:57 -0000
   From: "rubberrep" <106165.1407@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Custom Cd Changer - an alternative

Martin another option which would allow you to keep your OE equipment
is maybe this MP3 player. It is an excellent alternative for those
members who wish to compete in concourse events and yet still enjoy
the versatility of the device. I haven't bought one myself as yet,
but feel it is one of the neatest devices I have seen being offered.
Ive done crazier things costing a lots more

Dual Play MP3 Player

http://www.iwantoneofthose.com/CGIBIN/PRIAMLNK.CGI?
CNO=1&MP=PRDUPD^GIN132&STNO=ST00566&WHAT=info

Best regards
John Hanley

  dmcnews@xxxx, Martin Gutkowski <webmaster@xxxx> wrote:
> Personally I  intend investing in Houston's DIN bracket, and buying
> Kenwood CD/MP3 head unit. See here

https://secure.caraudiodirect.com/shop/acatalog/C_A_D_Catalogue_MP3_Pl
ayers_17.html

Message: 2