      1. Re: Vacuum issue?
           From: "tmpintnl" <tobyp@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. Re: DeLorean Article
           From: DHughes030@xxxxxxx
      3. Re: Vacuum issue?
           From: dherv10@xxxxxxx
      4. Re: Vacuum issue?
           From: "jtrealtywebspannet" <jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      5. Re: Vacuum issue?
           From: "Walter Coe" <Whalt@xxxxxxx>
      6. Re: Vent troubles
           From: deloreanernst@xxxxxxx
      7. Re: Lifting rear of DeLorean
           From: deloreanernst@xxxxxxx
      8. Carfax?
           From: James Espey <james@xxxxxxxxxx>
      9. Gentlemen Start your  MODELS
           From: kkoncelik@xxxxxxx
     10. Fast Delorean around Mobile, Al?
           From: Robert Dunlap <bigsamifan@xxxxxxxxx>
     11. Re: Part required
           From: "DMC Joe" <dmcjoe@xxxxxxx>
     12. Re: Fast Delorean around Mobile, Al?
           From: abatt10347@xxxxxxx
     13. RE: Fast Delorean around Mobile, Al?
           From: "Scott Mueller" <scott.a.mueller@xxxxxxx>
     14. stainless steel illusion
           From: "snextime" <ionicdesign@xxxxxxxxxx>
     15. '83 owners manual anyone?
           From: Les Huckins <jhuckins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2002 01:18:38 -0000
   From: "tmpintnl" <tobyp@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Vacuum issue?

Ed - I have gotten water on the engine during detailing, and then
experienced some misfiring as well.  It turned out that water had
seeped down into the spark plug wells, causing shorts at the plugs.  A
quick suction of the water cleared up the condition.  Other people
that I know have experienced the same issue.  I don't know if you've
checked this, but it's kind of a subtle thing.

Toby Peterson  VIN 2248
Winged1

--- In dmcnews@xxxx, "Ed Garbade" <edgarbade@xxxx> wrote:
 As a side bar, my car was running fine until I flushed the coolant
system (because I had replaced most of the hoses).  During the flush I
did spill some antifreeze on the engine.

Message: 2