      1. Re: Cooling system flush
           From: "carnut4849" <gmfm1@xxxxxxx>
      2. Re: Eratic engine idle when warm
           From: "dmcman82" <srubano@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      3. Re: Eratic engine idle when warm
           From: "dmcman82" <srubano@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      4. Re: Eratic engine idle when warm
           From: "dmcman82" <srubano@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      5. Bleeding clutch fluid
           From: "Joe Thome" <joethome@xxxxxxx>
      6. RE: Engine will not turn over (an update)
           From: mrvideosawyer@xxxxxxxxxxxx
      7. Re: Eratic engine idle when warm
           From: "dmcman82" <srubano@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      8. Hank and Mimi Breer
           From: Les Huckins <jhuckins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      9. Re: Starting Problem
           From: Les Huckins <jhuckins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     10. Re: Cooling system flush
           From: "daveswingle2" <dswingle@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
     11. Re: Torsion Bar Problem
           From: "daveswingle2" <dswingle@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
     12. Re: dimensions
           From: "daveswingle2" <dswingle@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
     13. Re: Lambda questions?? and other stuff...
           From: "daveswingle2" <dswingle@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
     14. Re: Starting Problem
           From: dherv10@xxxxxxx
     15. Re: Bleeding clutch fluid
           From: "daveswingle2" <dswingle@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
     16. Re: Lambda questions?? and other stuff...
           From: dherv10@xxxxxxx
     17. Re: Engine will not turn over (an update)