      1. looking for a D owner
           From: "Dan RC30" <Danrc30@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. RE: Updated pictures of my car!
           From: "Kevin Abato" <delorean@xxxxxxxxx>
      3. All Mine
           From: Watkins Family <watbmv@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      4. Re: "Black" DeLoreans
           From: "theshovel1224" <theshovel1224@xxxxxxxxx>
      5. Poll results for dmcnews
           From: dmcnews
      6. Poll results for dmcnews
           From: dmcnews
      7. Re: Cold start problems
           From: dherv10@xxxxxxx
      8. Air conditioning compressor for sale
           From: "Cameron Putsch" <putsch.1@xxxxxxx>
      9. Koolart
           From: Les Huckins <jhuckins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     10. Re: Cold start problems
           From: "jtrealtywebspannet" <jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     11. Re: car #501 (WAS: "Black" DeLoreans)
           From: Jack The Stripper <motti@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     12. Auto tranny problems!
           From: "Adam Price" <acprice1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     13. Re: No Spark
           From: "outatym2001" <mvanyo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
     14. Legend (WAS: "Black" DeLoreans)
           From: "Marc A. Levy" <malevy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     15. Re: car #501 (WAS: "Black" DeLoreans)
           From: deloreanernst@xxxxxxx

Message: 1
   Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2001 01:41:56 -0500
   From: "Dan RC30" <Danrc30@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: looking for a D owner

I'm looking for Matt Somer, If you're on the list Matt, please e-mail me at Danrc30@xxxxxxxxxxxx Thank you.

---Dan

Message: 2
   Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2001 13:32:12 -0500
   From: "Kevin Abato" <delorean@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: Updated pictures of my car!

I have recieved several e-mails about these pictures, and people wanted to
know if I modified them at all....here is the scoop:

I actually enhanced two of the pictures.  The first picture on in the first
row where it is parked in the middle of the road was modified EXTENSIVELY!
Where the road seems to go over the horizon, I added the grass and trees to
the background.  I also dropped in a new sky, changed the tree lines, and
greened up the dead grass.  I also digitally removed my inspection sticker
from the window.  I actually did the mods to this picture one day on my
laptop while waiting to pick up my car at PJ Grady's!

The first picture in the second row, where it is parked in front of the
evergreens, was also modified.  I removed the parking lot lines (reference
the picture to the right) and removed several signposts from the background.

BUT...the sun glare off the headlights in all the pictures is natural...I
did not add it.