      1. RE: Re: Supercharger retrofit
           From: mrvideosawyer@xxxxxxxxxxxx
           From: "therealdmcvegas" <DMCVegas@xxxxxxxx>
           From: Christian Williams <delorean@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: wingd2@xxxxxxx
           From: Martin Gutkowski <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: "dherv10" <dherv10@xxxxxxx>
           From: "jtrealtywebspannet" <jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: deloreanernst@xxxxxxx
           From: "therealdmcvegas" <DMCVegas@xxxxxxxx>
           From: "Paul Salsbury" <paul.salsbury@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: "Paul Salsbury" <paul.salsbury@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: Lance Haslewood <lanceh@xxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: "B Benson" <delornut@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: William T Wilson <fluffy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: njp548@xxxxxxx
           From: wingd2@xxxxxxx
     17. Re: Heat Stove Function.
           From: dherv10@xxxxxxx
     18. Re: Supercharger retrofit
           From: Bob Brandys <BobB@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     19. Re: Supercharger retrofit
           From: Delorean17@xxxxxxx
     20. Re: TYRE WEAR SAGA
           From: "carnut4849" <gmfm1@xxxxxxx>
     21. Was Re: Accumalator now Inertia switch
           From: "carnut4849" <gmfm1@xxxxxxx>
     22. No Spark
           From: Senatorpack@xxxxxx
     23. broken motor mount bracket
           From: AJL521@xxxxxxx
     24. Re: Heat Stove Function.
           From: "daveswingle2" <dswingle@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
     25. Re: No Spark
           From: dherv10@xxxxxxx

Message: 1
   Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2001 01:03:54 -0500
   From: mrvideosawyer@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: Re: Supercharger retrofit

Group,
Is adding a supercharger a matter of making brackets or is there some adjustments that need to be done to electronics somewhere on the car when retrofitted

Jim
vin 4149

--

Message: 2