      1. Re.Steering rack?
           From: dmc12@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
      2. Re: Delorean vin 502 for sale!
           From: "Stian Birkeland" <delorean@xxxxxxxxx>
      3. Re: Sterling - Nereia!!!
           From: E Grauff <datamonk@xxxxxxx>
      4. DeLorean One and DMC Houston???
           From: "Adam Price" <acprice1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      5. Re: Radio removal?
           From: jwit6@xxxxxx
      6. Re: Low Gas Light
           From: dherv10@xxxxxxx
      7. twin turbo
           From: dmc_delorean_2000@xxxxxxxxx
      8. Re: Starting Problems
           From: dherv10@xxxxxxx
      9. Re: Minor electrical problem revised...
           From: "DMC Joe" <dmcjoe@xxxxxxx>
     10. Machine Watch
           From: dherv10@xxxxxxx
     11. Hot start problem.
           From: "Mads de Bruin" <debruin@xxxxxxxxxx>
     12. Re: A DeLorean taxi?
           From: "Walter" <Whalt@xxxxxxx>
     13. Re: Steering rack?
           From: "DMC Joe" <dmcjoe@xxxxxxx>
     14. Re: How's #1458 going?
           From: "DMC Joe" <dmcjoe@xxxxxxx>
     15. Re: Re: Starting Problems
           From: "DMC Joe" <dmcjoe@xxxxxxx>
     16. Re: Low Gas Light
           From: "Walter" <Whalt@xxxxxxx>
     17. Re: The bolts
           From: "DMC Joe" <dmcjoe@xxxxxxx>
     18. PRV?
           From: DMCVegas@xxxxxxxx
     19. RE: Re: Low Gas Light
           From: "Buckner, William" <William.Buckner@xxxxxxxxxx>
     20. DeLorean vs. Alpine A310 Question.
           From: DMCVegas@xxxxxxxx

Message: 1
   Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2001 21:30:04 -0000
   From: dmc12@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re.Steering rack?

Hi all,

I saw a DeLorean steering wheel for sale on ebay a few weeks ago and
the chap who was selling it said it had come off his Volvo. It was a
proper DeLorean steering wheel and so there must be a Volvo hub that
fits the wheel.

Regards

James RG

Message: 2