      1. Re: Console Clock and Vixen
           From: Bob Brandys <BobB@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: Jason Pucci <jasonsdlo@xxxxxxxxx>
           From: jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx
           From: DMCVegas@xxxxxxxx
           From: DMCVegas@xxxxxxxx
           From: jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx
           From: stephen@xxxxxxxx
           From: Jack The Stripper <motti@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: "Jan van de Wouw" <jvdwouw@xxxxxxx>
           From: Martin Gutkowski <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: "Cameron Putsch" <putsch.1@xxxxxxx>
           From: "Cameron Putsch" <putsch.1@xxxxxxx>
           From: "Willie Mack" <wmack@xxxxxx>
           From: RJRavalli@xxxxxxx
           From: "Marc A. Levy" <malevy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: njp548@xxxxxxx
     17. Re: Low Gas Light
           From: "Ryan Foster" <westiething@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     18. Re: Low Gas Light
           From: "Jim Reeve" <ultra@xxxxxxx>
     19. I got my model
           From: "Cameron Putsch" <putsch.1@xxxxxxx>
     20. Re: Low Gas Light
           From: dherv10@xxxxxxx
     21. Re: Re: New to list and New York Owners.
           From: jwit6@xxxxxx
     22. Re: Radio removal?
           From: jwit6@xxxxxx
     23. Looking for "mroboto" Daniel
           From: watbmv@xxxxxxxxxxxx
     24. Re: A DeLorean taxi?
           From: jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx
     25. Re: Low Gas Light
           From: "John L. Rahn" <john_rahn@xxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2001 08:11:00 -0600
   From: Bob Brandys <BobB@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Console Clock and Vixen

The clock has a constant +12 for memory so it is on all the time.  There is another +12
that lights it up when the ignition is turned on.  Then there is another +12 to tell it the
light are on so it should get brighter.  And lastly, there is the black ground wire.

I have seen the wiring mixed up on these because of the proximinity to the HVAC controls.
Make sure you have the right wires connected and check to see if they power up properly.

BOB

mgailey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> Next point: I haven't found this in the book anywhere and its been so damn long
> since my car has actually run....... Is the digital clock on the console next to
> the shifter supposed to stay on even when the car is off?

[quote trimmed by moderator]

Message: 2