      1. Re: Reverse
           From: "DMC Joe" <dmcjoe@xxxxxxx>
      2. melted heater hose
           From: Peter Lucas <lucas@xxxxxxxx>
      3. Re: need engineering info to make sway bar
           From: Bob Brandys <BobB@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      4. Re: climate control not funtioning properly
           From: jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx
      5. Re: Auto Trans Fluid Changes...
           From: jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx
      6. Newbies and Workshop manual
           From: jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx
      7. Re: climate control not funtioning properly
           From: Scott Arnold <scott-c-arnold@xxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2001 20:38:30 -0500
   From: "DMC Joe" <dmcjoe@xxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Reverse

The manual transmission reverse light switch in connected via one
green/brown wire and one light green wire. The light green is 12 v sourced
from fuse #16 and the
green brown wire leads the reverse lamps at the tail light circuit board
harness.

DMC Joe
DeLorean Help dmchelp@xxxxxxx
www.dmc.tv