      1. Re: Trailing Arm Bolts - Engineering
           From: Les Huckins <jhuckins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. Re: Auto antenna problems...
           From: jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx
      3. Engine Help $$$$
           From: scott-c-arnold@xxxxxxxx
      4. Re: What other cars used the PRV-V6
           From: DMCVegas@xxxxxxxx
      5. Magazine rebuttal
           From: Watkins Family <watbmv@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      6. RE: Brake Lights
           From: "Willie Mack" <wmack@xxxxxx>
      7. Re: Re: Auto antenna problems...
           From: "Ed Garbade" <edgarbade@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      8. Re: Re: Auto antenna problems...
           From: "Ed Garbade" <edgarbade@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      9. License plate light part
           From: Delorean17@xxxxxxx
     10. TYRE WEAR
           From: Lance Haslewood <lanceh@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     11. Re: Trailing Arm Bolts - Engineering
           From: "Jeff" <Gr8old1@xxxxxxx>
     12. Re: Auto antenna problems...
           From: theshovel1224@xxxxxxxxx
     13. Re: Engine Help $$$$
           From: scott-c-arnold@xxxxxxxx
     14. Re: TYRE WEAR
           From: Scott Arnold <scott-c-arnold@xxxxxxxx>
     15. Gold Delorean
           From: "Brian McCool" <bjmccool@xxxxxxxx>
     16. RE: TYRE WEAR
           From: "Ryan McCaffrey" <ryanjm@xxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2001 17:26:19 +0000
   From: Les Huckins <jhuckins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Trailing Arm Bolts - Engineering

I think he's trying to say that he's developed a better bolt is that right Toby?  Reminds
me of some of my college Physics classes, I was never too sure what was going on there
either.

tobyp@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> Hello List - This is Toby Peterson ... checking in.
>
> I thought that I'd take a little time and give you some addtional
> background behind the engineering considerations that go into
> resolving issues like the trailing arm bolts (TAB).  I will try to be
> as brief as possible, and will also try to make it "value added" for
> everyone's learning.

Message: 2