      1. Re: Heater Problem
           From: jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx
      2. Sunstar toy
           From: "ACK, k." <particleman01@xxxxxxxxx>
      3. RE: DAILY DRIVER DMC
           From: "Aaron C." <slider_ten@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      4. want to buy: passenger side tail light lens
           From: Soma576@xxxxxxx
      5. Trailing Arm Bolt Question.
           From: DMCVegas@xxxxxxxx
      6. Re: College Deloreans
           From: DMCVegas@xxxxxxxx
      7. Re: Re: DAILY DRIVER DMC
           From: CancerMan <cancerman@xxxxxxx>
      8. 3rd Brake Light.
           From: DMCVegas@xxxxxxxx
      9. Re: Heater Problem
           From: sharksigns@xxxxxxxxx
     10. Re: towing a delorean
           From: tonilfhs98@xxxxxxx
     11. Clutch Problem (with D)
           From: "Jim Reeve" <ultra@xxxxxxx>
     12. Re: towing a delorean
           From: "Ed Garbade" <edgarbade@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     13. Fall Foliage tour
           From: "Dan RC30" <Danrc30@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     14. NW OH 9-11-01 Benefit Car Show
           From: Shannon Yocom <ssdelorean@xxxxxxxxx>
     15. Re: Sunstar toy
           From: lovdmc12@xxxxxxx
     16. age bracket curiosoty
           From: "marvin" <marv@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     17. Re: Trailing Arm Bolt Question.
           From: Christian Williams <delorean@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     18. loose frame bolt
           From: "Walter" <Whalt@xxxxxxx>
     19. Re: removing mirror glass (long)
           From: "Walter" <Whalt@xxxxxxx>
     20. DOC UK Site Overhaul
           From: Martin Gutkowski <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     21. Re: age bracket curiosoty
           From: "K Creason" <dmc4687@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     22. Re: Heater Problem
           From: "K Creason" <dmc4687@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     23. Chassis/Frame Mounting Bolts.
           From: DMCVegas@xxxxxxxx
     24. Heater Problem Clarified
           From: deloreanss@xxxxxxx

Message: 1
   Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2001 03:48:15 -0000
   From: jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Heater Problem

Bleed the cooling system and make sure you have enough coolant in it.
If you still don't get any heat feel the hoses going to the heater and
see if they are cold. If they are cold look for a kinked hose, blocked
heater core or stuck heater valve. If the engine never warms up are
your fans runnng continuosly and maybe you have a missing or stuck
open thermostat. Look at your temp gauge. It is bad to run a motor
that never warms up. The heater valve is all the way in front of the
motor and if you can find it you can move it by hand to see if it is
stuck.
David Teitelbaum
vin 10757

--- In dmcnews@xxxx, deloreanss@xxxx wrote:
> I am having a mysterious problem with my heater. The problem is that
there is
> no heat. I am speculating that it could be the hot water valve that
allows
> the hot water to flow into the heater core, but I do not know how to
test
> this theory. I don't think that it could be the heater core b/c I
would think
> that would be evidenced by a leak or something. The only other idea
I have is
> that the vacuum actuator that opens the heater flap isn't working,
but I
> would think that would be the least likely scenario. Does anyone
have any
> ideas?
>
> Thanks,
> John Weaver