      1. Cincy DeLorean parts...last call!
           From: Josh Haldeman <jhaldeman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. More pictures from DeLorean events posted
           From: "Montgomery, Ken" <kenm@xxxxxxxx>
      3. who can rebuild a tank sending unit?
           From: Soma576@xxxxxxx
      4. State Farm & collecting insurance
           From: Joe Fedeli <fedeli@xxxxxxxxxx>
      5. Re: Led Lights
           From: Bob Brandys <BobB@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      6. Re: who can rebuild a tank sending unit?
           From: dherv10@xxxxxxx

Message: 1
   Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2001 21:13:06 -0400
   From: Josh Haldeman <jhaldeman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Cincy DeLorean parts...last call!

Hey List,
    The response to the ad I posted on the DMCNEWS website the other day

has been remarkable!  Thanks so much.
    I wanted to post one last time to let everyone know that I'll have
the ad up there for about another week, then I'm going to move the
remaining parts onto ebay. (so I can see what that's all about)
    If you haven't checked it out yet and you have parts you need for
your DeLorean, visit this link and let me know what I can do for you:

http://www.dmcnews.com/deptofcmrce/_forsale/0000007f.htm

All prices are negotiable so don't hesitate to ask.  Thanks again for
everyone's help!
    Cheers,
    Josh
    VIN 5102