      1. Re.Re. Striker Pin Modification
           From: dmc12@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
      2. WAS airbox performance, reengineering for high preformance
           From: senatorpack@xxxxxx
      3. Re: Re: putrid exhaust, imperfect idle
           From: Soma576@xxxxxxx
      4. looking for the door tool...
           From: "carteblanche" <carteblanche@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      5. Re: airbox performance numbers
           From: tobyp@xxxxxxxxxxxx
      6. Lamps, Lights and Bulbs . . .
           From: "dan g." <copper_trace@xxxxxxxxx>
      7. Re: State Farm Insurance
           From: jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx
      8. Re: Quadrant top plate
           From: nickbrom@xxxxxxx
      9. Re: Re: airbox performance
           From: "at88mph" <at88mph@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     10. Re: Dash Lights
           From: tonilfhs98@xxxxxxx
     11. Re: water pump/ advice
           From: jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx
     12. UK Car Meeting..NEC.
           From: "Chris Parnham" <chrisparnham@xxxxxxxxx>
     13. NEC MK2!!!
           From: "Chris Parnham" <chrisparnham@xxxxxxxxx>
     14. RE: Dash Lights
           From: Travis Goodwin <tgoodwin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
     15. Re: Dash Lights
           From: "Jim Reeve" <ultra@xxxxxxx>
     16. Re: Re: airbox performance
           From: Peter Lucas <lucas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     17. Re: Re.Re. Striker Pin Modification
           From: jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx
     18. LED Tail lights DO work well.
           From: mroboto@xxxxxxx
     19. convex mirrors for sale
           From: "Walter" <Whalt@xxxxxxx>
     20. Re: LED Tail lights DO work well.
           From: tonilfhs98@xxxxxxx
     21. Re: Lamps, Lights and Bulbs . . .
           From: DMCVegas@xxxxxxxx
     22. Help with Buying a DeLorean in L.A.
           From: billsfanmd@xxxxxxx
     23. Krylon Black paint
           From: Les Huckins <jhuckins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     24. Wanted: Motorola 90 Amp Alternator
           From: Les Huckins <jhuckins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2001 16:31:31 -0000
   From: dmc12@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re.Re. Striker Pin Modification

Hi,

My doors also shut a bit on the piss & with a clunk, I took out the
stiker pin cut it off at the stem and welded the pin back onto the
thread off centre. This allowed me to put the pin higher than
previously possible and now the doors shut easily and in line with
the fron and rear panels.
Just an option which saves having to adjust the door hinges.

Regads

James RG
England

Message: 2