           From: Dee Moats <Dee-Moats@xxxxxxxxxx>
      2. Re: airbox performance
           From: "Mike Griese" <mike.griese@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      3. RE: Quadrant top plate
           From: "Scott Mueller" <scott.a.mueller@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      4. Re: repainting DMC logo on late cars
           From: "William F. Lane" <blane@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      5. Re: putrid exhaust, imperfect idle
           From: srubano@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
      6. Dash Lights
           From: dherv10@xxxxxxx
      7. water pump/ advice
           From: Jim Strickland <ihaveanaccount@xxxxxxxx>
      8. State Farm Insurance
           From: "marvin" <marv@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2001 14:14:48 -0700 (PDT)
   From: Dee Moats <Dee-Moats@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Fw:  State Farm Insurance Question

I moved from Southern California to Texas, sold my house but kept my
DeLorean and insured the DeLorean here in Texas with State Farm.  I also
had
State Farm in California from the day I bought the D as a new car.  There
does not seem to be any  consistency within the State Farm Insurance
Companies from state to state.  So what's new? Dee Moats