      1. Re: Rheostat Interchange?
           From: dherv10@xxxxxxx
      2. Re: airbox performance numbers
           From: dherv10@xxxxxxx
      3. Fw:  State Farm Insurance Question
           From: "Cecil Longwisch" <dmc1982@xxxxxxx>
      4. Re: update on speedo noise (finally solved)
           From: "K Creason" <dmc4687@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      5. Re: airbox performance numbers
           From: jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx
      6. RE: Rheostat Interchange?
           From: "Marc A. Levy" <malevy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      7. RE: Washed my engine, now idle hunts
           From: "Marc A. Levy" <malevy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      8. Re: Striker pin modification (was warped door)
           From: "Jim Reeve" <ultra@xxxxxxx>
      9. RE: Schematic
           From: "Scott Mueller" <scott.a.mueller@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     10. Re: How to add a fuel pressure monitor
           From: "Rustproof" <Rustproof@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     11. putrid exhaust, imperfect idle
           From: Soma576@xxxxxxx

Message: 1
   Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2001 23:15:34 EDT
   From: dherv10@xxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Rheostat Interchange?

Nick, I'm working on a replacement for the rehostat.I'll let the list know.
John
www.specialTauto.com

Message: 2