      1. RE: Re: Kayo Ong (ANY NYC DMC owners), Please contact me
           From: "Marc A. Levy" <malevy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. GIVE BLOOD
           From: "Scott Mueller" <scott.a.mueller@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      3. Window Switches
           From: James Espey <james@xxxxxxxxxx>
      4. Re: SEDOC Meet
           From: "Tom Long" <trl2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      5. SEDOC Cruise_In will go on as planned
           From: "Thomas Long" <trl2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      6. Re: Viruses from Cameron
           From: Carl <carlmailuk@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      7. DeLorean N Wales?
           From: Carl <carlmailuk@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      8. Good DeLorean story
           From: "Dan RC30" <Danrc30@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      9. Re: Good DeLorean story
           From: RJRavalli@xxxxxxx
     10. Re: DeLorean N Wales?
           From: Martin Gutkowski <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     11. Re: Subj: Re: Kayo Ong (ANY NYC DMC owners), Please contact me
           From: Martin Gutkowski <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     12. Re: Viruses from Cameron
           From: theshovel1224@xxxxxxxxx
     13. Exhaust Tips
           From: Delorean17@xxxxxxx
     14. (unknown)
           From: srubano@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
     15. Request
           From: Lee <immerse@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     16. Re: Viruses from Cameron
           From: "K Creason" <dmc4687@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2001 07:50:44 -0400
   From: "Marc A. Levy" <malevy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: Re: Kayo Ong (ANY NYC DMC owners), Please contact me

Most of the phone numbers that have been published in the area are for
specific tenants of the WTC.  There is no central phone number I have
seen for all of the WTC.  If you know what company your friend worked
for, you should try to contact them.

Driving it to work I pass a few local commuter parking lots.  It was
heartbreaking to see the large number of cars that were left there over
night.  To know that many of my neighbors did not come home last night,
and will never come home.

I also drive past Earl and Fort Monmouth on the way to work.  In my 25
years of living in the area, I have never seen so much security.
Concrete barriers closing off roads, armed guards checking cars.

My office is on the New Jersey shore, about 25 miles from lower
Manhattan.  We can smell the smoke here.

I am finding it harder to keep my composure today than yesterday.