      1. Re: used cats for sale
           From: "HILTON HOOVER" <hjhjr@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. DMC Sunshade rocks!
           From: "Kevin Abato" <delorean@xxxxxxxxx>
      3. Re: Re:  BMW Eurofest, NC Owners and idle stall
           From: dherv10@xxxxxxx
      4. Re: Gas cap rust...
           From: dherv10@xxxxxxx
      5. Re: Gas cap rust...
           From: "David Swingle" <dswingle@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      6. Re: Fuse question
           From: dherv10@xxxxxxx
      7. Eurofest '01
           From: "Sean Howley" <delorsche@xxxxxxx>
      8. Re: GM Engine
           From: "Richard Cutter" <dmc_power@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      9. RE: Gas cap rust...
           From: "Buckner, William" <William.Buckner@xxxxxxxxxx>
     10. RE: Fuse question
           From: "Marc A. Levy" <malevy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     11. Re: Winner of the Gold DeLorean
           From: Dmc3360@xxxxxxx
     12. Re: Fuse question
           From: wilhelm starberg <wilm@xxxxxxx>
     13. Re: Re: GM Engine
           From: "Walter" <Whalt@xxxxxxx>
     14. Re: Fuse question
           From: jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx
     15. Re: Winner of the Gold DeLorean
           From: Al Nelson <z52vette@xxxxxxxxx>
     16. Re: Re:  Engine Stalling
           From: "DMC Joe" <dmcjoe@xxxxxxx>
     17. Re: Re: GM Engine
           From: "DMC Joe" <dmcjoe@xxxxxxx>
     18. Euro 2001
           From: lovdmc12@xxxxxxx
     19. Re: Gas cap rust...
           From: srubano@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
     20. Re: Eurofest '01
           From: "DMC Joe" <dmcjoe@xxxxxxx>
     21. DeLorean Fall Foliage Tour
           From: turbodmc@xxxxxxxxxxx
     22. It's the little things...!
           From: Les Huckins <jhuckins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     23. Re: Fuse question
           From: "DMC Joe" <dmcjoe@xxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2001 04:59:19 -0500
   From: "HILTON HOOVER" <hjhjr@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: used cats for sale

[Moderator Note: Henceforth, please send "I want to buy what you are selling" responses directly to the other party.  If you want to discuss the DeLorean catalytic converter system feel free to post you question to the DML.]

I am interested in one of your catalytic converters if the are made for the
delorean and are in good shape.  thanks   Hilton Hoover