      1. fan troubles pt 2
           From: Delorean17@xxxxxxx
      2. Michelon Pilot Tires(was Last call for Yokos)
           From: senatorpack@xxxxxx
      3. Re: More fan troubles
           From: dherv10@xxxxxxx
      4. SS facias . . . need your help!
           From: sk1pper@xxxxxxxxxxx
      5. Re: fuse #5 refuses to live
           From: jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx
      6. Re: More fan troubles
           From: jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx
      7. Windshield washers
           From: nickbrom@xxxxxxx
      8. Using LED panel lights
           From: "Mark Hershey" <dmcinfo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      9. Re: fuse #5 refuses to live
           From: dherv10@xxxxxxx
     10. Delorean Pilot
           From: Watkins Family <watbmv@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
     11. Re: Rear Shocks
           From: Dmc3360@xxxxxxx
     12. GVWR discrepancy
           From: Joshieloo@xxxxxxx
     13. Re: Dimensions
           From: "DMC Joe" <dmcjoe@xxxxxxx>
     14. Re: fain fail
           From: "DMC Joe" <dmcjoe@xxxxxxx>
     15. Re: fuse #5 refuses to live
           From: "DMC Joe" <dmcjoe@xxxxxxx>
     16. Re: "Carb Bowl" nozzle..
           From: "DMC Joe" <dmcjoe@xxxxxxx>
     17. Tire ratings, Cooper Cobra G/T, and Yokos
           From: Jim Strickland <ihaveanaccount@xxxxxxxx>
     18. Advice
           From: nick@xxxxxxxxxxx
     19. anyone get their bras back from Colgan?
           From: Soma576@xxxxxxx
     20. Twin Turbo Delorean 4 sale
           From: delorean502@xxxxxxxxxx
     21. Re: Twin Turbo Delorean 4 sale
           From: E Grauff <datamonk@xxxxxxx>
     22. Re: GVWR discrepancy
           From: Dick Ryan <deloreanbiker@xxxxxxxxx>
     23. Re: Delorean Pilot
           From: Dick Ryan <deloreanbiker@xxxxxxxxx>
     24. Looking for an Alternator
           From: Les Huckins <jhuckins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     25. Re: GVWR discrepancy
           From: William T Wilson <fluffy@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2001 21:39:09 EDT
   From: Delorean17@xxxxxxx
Subject: fan troubles pt 2

Hi,
    This fan problem is really driving me crazy.  I have found that if I keep
a steady speed at around 55 the fans will come on and not shut off for a few
minutes.  If I decrease my speed down to about 40-45 the fans will shut right
off and everything is fine.  I cannot figure it out.  that makes absolutely
NO sense to me or anyone else.  heres a recap on whats been done,  new
otterstat, new hoses under manifold,new fan & fan fail fix, Grady thermostat,
System pressure tested great, and the auto bleeder from DMC Joe.
    The water pump is not leaking at all and the pulley has no movement at
all.  I checked it out good when I replaced the hoses under the manifold.
The only other thing I can think of is something is restricting flow through
the radiator.(even though It only has 18k miles)  I will probably remove myne
and have it cleaned sometime next week.  Before I go ahead and do this can
anyone think of any other possibilities.

Thanks
david

Message: 2