           From: Christian Williams <delorean@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. Re: brake lights fixed
           From: "David Swingle" <dswingle@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2001 15:41:47 -0700 (PDT)
   From: Christian Williams <delorean@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: brake lights fixed

For the archives, here's what the problem was:

Brake lights didn't work. The switch was fine and the #18 fuse was fine.
My roommate's brother traced one of the switch wires up to near the clutch
pedal to an inline fuse - the glass type in a white fuse holder. The fuse
holder and spring inside weren't making a solid connection.

My question though is why is there a fuse in the footwell and a fuse in
the fusebox? Was this added by a previous owner, or is this stock?

-Christian

Message: 2