      1. RE: plastic clutch line syndrome?
           From: "Mike Griese" <mike.griese@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. Re: plastic clutch line syndrome?
           From: Roland Barmettler <roli@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      3. Re: Otterstat question
           From: deloreanernst@xxxxxxx
      4. Re: Fuel Gauge
           From: deloreanernst@xxxxxxx
      5. Re: plastic clutch line syndrome?
           From: Jeff Wiltzius <wiltzius@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      6. Cooling fan malfunction
           From: BondAtomic@xxxxxxx
      7. Re: Fuel Gauge
           From: "Walter" <Whalt@xxxxxxx>
      8. Re: Otterstat question
           From: "David Swingle" <dswingle@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      9. Re: The $5 window fix
           From: mark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
     10. 2nd annual Minnesota Fall Delorean Get-together
           From: "Nick Kemp" <nkemp@xxxxxxxxxx>
     11. Mismatched VIN/Build months
           From: James Espey <james@xxxxxxxxxx>
     12. Re: Otterstat question
           From: "Mike Griese" <mike.griese@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     13. Re: Otterstat question
           From: jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx
     14. Re: plastic clutch line syndrome?
           From: "Ryan Foster" <westiething@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     15. clutch line replacement
           From: johndmc57@xxxxxxxxx
     16. RE: plastic clutch line syndrome?
           From: "Scott Mueller" <scott.a.mueller@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     17. Re: Door Guides
           From: Jan van de Wouw <Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     18. door guides
           From: "Ryan Foster" <westiething@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     19. Clutch Service
           From: "DMC Joe" <dmcjoe@xxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2001 23:06:28 -0500
   From: "Mike Griese" <mike.griese@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: plastic clutch line syndrome?

Andy - Your symptoms indicate the clutch line
or you need to bleed your clutch.  You can try
bleeding it first and if that doesn't work,
go ahead an replace the hose.

Mike Griese