      1. Re: Acceleration Problems,
           From: jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx
      2. Re: High idle speed
           From: jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx
      3. Re: tempurature and malfunctioning tach
           From: jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx
      4. Fuel Gauge
           From: BondAtomic@xxxxxxx
      5. RE: Freon direct replacements
           From: "Buckner, William" <William.Buckner@xxxxxxxxxx>
      6. Re: Freon direct replacements
           From: dherv10@xxxxxxx
      7. Re: Freon direct replacements
           From: jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx
      8. A/C refrigrant, some answers
           From: srubano@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Message: 1
   Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2001 02:18:12 -0000
   From: jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Acceleration Problems,

The first thing to check is the frequency valve. It should be buzzing
like an angry hornet on the right side valve cover. This is the fuel
enrichment circuit and if it isn't working it makes accelerating
difficult. The usual culprit is the lambda relay which provides power
to the circuit and has a tendency to fail.
David Teitelbaum
vin 10757

--- In dmcnews@xxxx, dmc12@xxxx wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I have an auto 81 DeLorean and when I drive it after about 1/2 an
> hour of driving I can no longer press the accelerator to the floor
> without the engine dying. It does not stop completely but it is as
if
> I have let go of the accelerator, as I lift my foot back up it
> suddenly picks up again? The tank is full of fuel and is there is no
> debris in the tank as I cleaned it earlier this year. This was the
> first time I had driven the car for over 30-45 mins as I have only
> just started driving it since my 21st birthday.
>
> Any help would be appreciated,
>
> James RG
> England.

Message: 2