      1. Re: turn signals
           From: Delorean17@xxxxxxx
           From: "Kevin Abato" <delorean@xxxxxxxxx>
           From: "Kevin Abato" <delorean@xxxxxxxxx>
           From: srubano@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
           From: FEHRISMANN@xxxxxxx
           From: deloreanernst@xxxxxxx
           From: "B Benson" <delornut@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: "Ulli" <ulli1105@xxxxxxxx>
           From: "DMC Joe" <dmcjoe@xxxxxxx>
           From: "DMC Joe" <dmcjoe@xxxxxxx>
           From: johndmc57@xxxxxxxxx
     12. RubStrip/Door molding
           From: "Murray Fisher" <murrayf@xxxxxxxxx>
     13. Re: Trapped in a DeLorean?
           From: srubano@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
     14. Locked in / Bob Zilla
           From: ZillaDelorean@xxxxxxx
     15. Re: Trapped in a DeLorean?
           From: Mike Substelny <msubstel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     16. Re: a few maybe related engine problems (long post!)
           From: mark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
     17. Big Foot
           From: "Murray Fisher" <murrayf@xxxxxxxxx>
     18. Squeeling sound from clutch
           From: "Stian Birkeland" <delorean@xxxxxxxxx>
     19. Dead pedal
           From: "Lynn Metz" <metzlynn@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     20. Torsionbars/struts/gullwing doors
           From: "Stian Birkeland" <delorean@xxxxxxxxx>
     21. Throttle cable sticking
           From: shirazcupala@xxxxxxxx
     22. Re: Trapped in a DeLorean?
           From: "ian" <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     23. Re: Torsionbars/struts/gullwing doors
           From: gus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
     24. Re: Re: door dings caused by window regulator
           From: "Walter" <Whalt@xxxxxxx>
     25. Re: lower door trim
           From: "Walter" <Whalt@xxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2001 22:05:14 EDT
   From: Delorean17@xxxxxxx
Subject: Re: turn signals

HI List,
    I would like to thank everyone who responded to my post.  It turns out my
flasher unit was bad.  I went down the the local VW shop and got a new one
and now they work just fine.

Thank You
David

Message: 2