      1. Re: Tach to Speed chart
           From: abatt10347@xxxxxxx
      2. Re: Cam removal for performance grind...
           From: srubano@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
      3. Re: Cooling problems
           From: "DMC Joe" <dmcjoe@xxxxxxx>
      4. Re: DMC Prices
           From: Dick Ryan <deloreanbiker@xxxxxxxxx>
      5. Anybody from Connecticut planning to attend the open-house?
           From: "Jeff" <Gr8old1@xxxxxxx>
      6. hyperactive antenna
           From: gus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
      7. RE: Cam removal for performance grind...
           From: "Marc A. Levy" <malevy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      8. Re: Cooling problems
           From: gus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
      9. Re: Cooling problems
           From: "Ryan Foster" <westiething@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     10. Latest DeLorean CLub of Oregon newsletter posted