      1. Project Delorean Site Update
           From: jus4sho@xxxxxxx
           From: "K Creason" <dmc4687@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: tmasterlc@xxxxxxx
           From: danielpwillis@xxxxxxxxxxx
           From: "Chris Parnham" <chrisparnham@xxxxxxxxx>
           From: "John L. Rahn" <john_rahn@xxxxxxx>
           From: DMCVegas@xxxxxxxx
           From: Soma576@xxxxxxx
           From: Michael Pike <iqintermedia@xxxxxxxxx>
           From: "Walter" <Whalt@xxxxxxx>
           From: DMCVegas@xxxxxxxx
           From: DMCVegas@xxxxxxxx
           From: dherv10@xxxxxxx
     14. Re: Soft alternator?
           From: "DMC Joe" <dmcjoe@xxxxxxx>
     15. Re: Dry overflow bottle
           From: DMCVegas@xxxxxxxx
     16. Re: Dry overflow bottle
           From: jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx
     17. Re: Craig "FM" Button Problem
           From: "Joseph Molino" <foxmul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     18. performance gains - the quest contiues anyone got hard numbers
           From: jake@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
     19. Re: Fitting tires in the car?
           From: "Ralf Philipp" <doc.brown@xxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Thu, 17 May 2001 22:17:46 EDT
   From: jus4sho@xxxxxxx
Subject: Project Delorean Site Update

May update on Project Delorean:
The cooling system is going back in and all hoses being replaced with braided
ones.  I've posted shots of the restored fan/shroud assembly.  The front
suspension is reinstalled and I've begun restoring the driveshafts.  I just
received the last parts I needed to install the fuel system from DMC Houston
and also a complete Centerforce Clutch Kit from PJ Grady.  So the engine swap
isn't far off!  Feel free to check out the site.

Steve
       VIN 2650 ("Project Delorean")
       http://www.angelfire.com/md2/projectdelorean

Message: 2