      1. Fitting tires in the car?
           From: "Hank Eskin" <heskin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. Early Delorean Workshop Manuals
           From: "ian" <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      3. Reminder - DeLorean Eurofest 2001 - Details
           From: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
      4. Re: Early Delorean Workshop Manuals
           From: deloreanernst@xxxxxxx
      5. What kind of shocks
           From: Doug Hornsby <govenorofvirginia@xxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Fri, 11 May 2001 12:36:44 -0400
   From: "Hank Eskin" <heskin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Fitting tires in the car?

Hopefully this question won't get moderated out again...

But can four new Yokohama AVS-Intermediate tires (no rims) fit inside the
car (assuming no passenger)?

It's a serious question... I can either have the tires shipped to me
directly (preferred), or have them dropped shipped to the installing
location (only if all four can't fit in the car).  I would like to know my
options ahead of time, and figured someone out there might have tried this
before.

Thanks in advance,

-Hank

Message: 2