      1. Oil Filter photos
           From: "David Swingle" <dswingle@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. Re: A/C compressor
           From: jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx
      3. Insurance for DeLorean in NJ (FOLLOW UP)
           From: "FARIS ASMAR" <farisasmar@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      4. Re: Antifreeze
           From: jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx
      5. Re: 88mph question (seriously)
           From: Dee Moats <Dee-Moats@xxxxxxxxxx>
      6. Re: 88mph question (seriously)
           From: "Jim Reeve" <ultra@xxxxxxx>
      7. [humor] the best oil filter from a sensible source
           From: "Walter" <Whalt@xxxxxxx>
      8. Oil filters (still need clairification)
           From: "Walter" <Whalt@xxxxxxx>
      9. Re: How to get the Angle Drive off?
           From: "Chris Parnham" <chrisparnham@xxxxxxxxx>
     10. Re: Re: oil filters Revised
           From: dherv10@xxxxxxx
     11. * Trailing Arm Bolts - SUMMARY
           From: deloreanernst@xxxxxxx
     12. Re: Dusty RHD car.
           From: "Chris Parnham" <chrisparnham@xxxxxxxxx>
     13. Re: Insurance for DeLorean in NJ- Call here....