      1. RE: Luggage Compartment Seals
           From: "Scott Mueller" <scott.a.mueller@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. Re: Luggage Compartment Seals
           From: jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx
      3. RE: Luggage Compartment Seals
           From: "Fernando Dillard" <fdillard@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      4. Re: Luggage Compartment Seals
           From: "DMC Joe" <dmcjoe@xxxxxxx>
      5. Re: Connectors
           From: jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx
      6. Re: Connectors
           From: "DMC Joe" <dmcjoe@xxxxxxx>
      7. Re: Washington DC DeLorean get together.
           From: nick <nicky4xx@xxxxxxxxx>
      8. fuel pump wiring
           From: "Drinkware" <marvin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      9. The early days of DML
           From: "Scott Mueller" <scott.a.mueller@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     10. Re: Volvo valve in air intake
           From: Roland Barmettler <roli@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     11. Re: fuel pump wiring
           From: jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx
     12. Re: fuel pump wiring
           From: dherv10@xxxxxxx

Message: 1
   Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2001 07:43:34 -0500
   From: "Scott Mueller" <scott.a.mueller@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: Luggage Compartment Seals

3M Weather-strip adhesive aka Gorilla Snot, works well for me.  It comes
in
a squeeze tube.

Scott Mueller
DMCNEWS 002981