      1. Re: No Juice: Part Deux
           From: "DMC Joe" <dmcjoe@xxxxxxx>
      2. Re: A/C control panel melting?
           From: "DMC Joe" <dmcjoe@xxxxxxx>
      3. Re: Where to get Angle Drive & Blower Fan noise
           From: "Dan" <Danrc30@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      4. Louvre Latch
           From: "Fernando Dillard" <fdillard@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      5. Re: New problem: fuel baffle
           From: DMCVegas@xxxxxxxx

Message: 1
   Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2001 21:42:12 -0400
   From: "DMC Joe" <dmcjoe@xxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: No Juice: Part Deux

Jason,

Conduct the following test to determine if you problem is related to the
master battery ground.

Take a standard jumper cable set and clamp the negative ground cable
between
the battery ground and the engine block.

If you still have no power place a test light or meter between ground and
the driver side blade of fuse #7. If you still see no voltage (I'd be very
surprised if you don't!) call me between 9 & 5 EST.

DMC Joe

"We're here to help you"

DMC Help / De Lorean Services / <dmchelp@xxxxxxx>
Web Site: <www.deloreanservices.com>