      1. Northern California - NCDMC club meeting April 22
           From: "Montgomery, Ken" <kenm@xxxxxxxx>
           From: DMCVegas@xxxxxxxx
           From: tmasterlc@xxxxxxx
           From: "JamesRG" <jamesrg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: dherv10@xxxxxxx
           From: dherv10@xxxxxxx
           From: badgeman46@xxxxxxxxxxx
           From: dherv10@xxxxxxx
           From: "Scott Mueller" <scott.a.mueller@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: "Walter" <Whalt@xxxxxxx>
           From: "Hank Eskin" <heskin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: Peter Lucas <lucas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: "J Rowe" <rowejj@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     14. Re: Lucas Electrical
           From: DMCVegas@xxxxxxxx
     15. New problem: fuel baffle
           From: "The Floodle" <floodle@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     16. to sell or not to sell
           From: eurojet@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
     17. RE: Spelling Bee
           From: "Murray Fisher" <murrayf@xxxxxxxxx>
     18. Where to get Angle Drive & Blower Fan noise
           From: thai vu <thaiqvu@xxxxxxxxx>
     19. Delorean in a computer graphics book
           From: delorean502@xxxxxxxxxx
     20. DELOREAN PARTS ON E-BAY
           From: qrorell@xxxxxxx
     21. RE: mixing cross-drilled brake rotors
           From: "The Floodle" <floodle@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     22. RE: Re: Lucas Electrical
           From: "Jack Stiefel" <stiefel@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     23. Oil pan woes
           From: "Payne" <bpayne@xxxxxxxxxx>
     24. Re: to sell or not to sell
           From: SGSKBM@xxxxxxx
     25. Re: Re: Lucas Electrical
           From: "DMC Joe" <dmcjoe@xxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2001 23:57:51 -0700
   From: "Montgomery, Ken" <kenm@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: Northern California - NCDMC club meeting April 22

On April 22, the Northern California DeLorean Motor Club will be meeting In
Sacramento for a tour of the Towe Auto Museum, the State Railroad Museum and
to have lunch in Old Sacramento. Our meet will start 10:00AM at the Towe and
after a tour of the museum we'll drive up to Old Sacramento for lunch and a
tour of the largest railroad museum in the West.

We'll be discussing the continuing plans for the West Coast
DeLorean/Bricklin Car Show on September 20-23. The 2 banquets have been
arranged and we're working on the driving tours. Prices should be set soon
for the events and we're also working on our guest list. Reservations for
the hotel can now be made for only $74 a night at (925) 867-9200.
Registration for the event will be ready late May/early June.

Ken

Ken Montgomery  Sacramento, CA  VIN #10911  'OUTTIME'
http://www.jps.net/arkham/delorean/delorean01.htm
mailto:kenm@xxxxxxxx
President, Northern California DeLorean Motor Club
http://www.ncdmc.org
http://www.dmcnews.com  mailto:directory@xxxxxxxxxxx

Message: 2