      1. radio wiring
           From: mrvideosawyer@xxxxxxxxxxxx
      2. stainless steel fascias
           From: delorean502@xxxxxxxxxx
      3. Re: need to adjust mixture levels?
           From: DMCVegas@xxxxxxxx
      4. pics
           From: daren57@xxxxxxxxxxx
      5. VIN 10115 FOR SALE in the Atlanta Area
           From: "Ben" <tahoe98@xxxxxxxxx>
      6. updates to my car troubles!
           From: Soma576@xxxxxxx
      7. Cooling Fans
           From: paulheymeson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
      8. Re: Fuel System Explained.
           From: "B Benson" <delornut@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      9. EUROFEST 2001
           From: ROBLAMROCK@xxxxxxx
     10. Re: radio wiring
           From: "sk1pper" <sk1pper@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     11. Hello list
           From: Les Huckins <jhuckins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     12. Re: radio wiring
           From: dherv10@xxxxxxx
     13. Re: Cooling Fans
           From: dherv10@xxxxxxx
     14. DMC-2
           From: "Brian McCool" <bjmccool@xxxxxxxx>
     15. Re: Cooling Fans
           From: jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx
     16. Re: updates to my car troubles!
           From: jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx
     17. Re: Hello list
           From: Les Huckins <jhuckins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     18. Radio wiring
           From: Les Huckins <jhuckins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     19. Re: Hello list
           From: sand131@xxxxxxx
     20. DeLorean Sightings
           From: DMCVegas@xxxxxxxx
     21. Beware of Jag Shop - PLEASE READ
           From: "Tom Niemczewski" <tomcio@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2001 00:06:46 -0500
   From: mrvideosawyer@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: radio wiring

Group,
Well got the mode switch out and repaired.  Now instead of just putting that bad boy back together a new radio seemed in order.  The problem is most radios come with more wires than the craig unit. Has anyone replaced their radio and what was the wiring proceedure?

Thanks in advance
Jim
4149 "ELMO"

Message: 2