      1. Re: *sigh*... today is one of those days
           From: William T Wilson <fluffy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. Re: still problems getting car to run right
           From: dherv10@xxxxxxx
      3. Re: *sigh*... today is one of those days
           From: dherv10@xxxxxxx
      4. Re: Door light Hidden Switch
           From: dherv10@xxxxxxx
      5. RE: Bosch Authorized Service Center
           From: "Scott Mueller" <scott.a.mueller@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      6. Re: Red Delorean
           From: brian_roy@xxxxxxxxxx
      7. Lexol and Vinylex
           From: Mark Noeltner <mark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      8. Delorean Engine Upgrades... lets think for a minute
           From: vsaini@xxxxxxx
      9. Re: *sigh*... today is one of those days