      1. Re: Seat swap?
           From: "Mike Griese" <roscsyl@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. Yet another John DeLorean reference
           From: "Jake" <jkampho@xxxxxxxx>
      3. Turn Signal/hazard lights
           From: "W.D.SEARLS, JR." <Buckeye99@xxxxxxxxxx>
      4. Re: Fuel sending unit
           From: srubano@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
      5. Re: still problems getting car to run right
           From: "chris" <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      6. Re: still problems getting car to run right
           From: "Ed Garbade" <garbadee@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      7. Re: Daily drivers? - & typical problems
           From: "K Creason" <dmc4687@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      8. Re: Door light Hidden Switch
           From: "William F. Lane" <blane@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      9. Re: Brake Rotors
           From: jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx
     10. Re: Turn Signal/hazard lights
           From: jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx
     11. Re: Turn Signal/hazard lights
           From: Les Huckins <jhuckins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     12. Re:British Humor ?!?
           From: Ned131@xxxxxxx
     13. Re: Turn Signal/hazard lights
           From: "W.D.SEARLS, JR." <Buckeye99@xxxxxxxxxx>
     14. *sigh*... today is one of those days
           From: Soma576@xxxxxxx
     15. Red Delorean