           From: James Espey <james@xxxxxxxxxx>
      2. Re: Interior Lights
           From: dherv10@xxxxxxx

Message: 1
   Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2001 20:34:05 -0500
   From: James Espey <james@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Re: Interior Lights

The finish on the frame on a Hummer light is slightly different (more
matte
than glossy) and the wiring is indeed different, though a guy in St. Louis
was modifying them to work.

The new lights sold by De Lorean Motor Company (and possibly the other
vendors) have a glass lens and metal frame that cures the weak points in
the
stock interior light.

James Espey
DeLorean Motor Company
Houston, Texas

281/568-9573
800/USA-DMC1
http://www.delorean.com

> DML,
>
> When I was an undergraduate student, a good friend of mine drove a 1995
> Hummer. I was the person who discovered the light and posted the Hummer
parts
> sheet to the list in September of 1995.
> It works the same way, however you need to find James Espey's post from
> 1995 when he purchased one and tested it.
> I understand the Chrysler light is the same as the DMC.
> I suggest buying the correct part from any of the DMC suppliers. Don't
risk
> the chance of fire.
>
> Sincerely,
> Mike Pack

Message: 2
I purchased three of the DMC Houston dome lights. Work great. I like
the metal construction. Look good also. Plug and Play.
John hervey
www.specialtauto.com