      1. Re: Car and Driver Question
           From: Dee Moats <Dee-Moats@xxxxxxxxxx>
      2. Re: Re: Renault Engines? Alpine A310, cousin of the DeLorean.
           From: "DMC Joe" <dmcjoe@xxxxxxx>
      3. Re: DeLorean Specialties Inc.
           From: senatorpack@xxxxxx
      4. New Door Handle assembly
           From: James Espey <james@xxxxxxxxxx>
      5. Re: Door Handles
           From: "DMC Joe" <dmcjoe@xxxxxxx>
      6. Re: Probs with fuel pump & RPM relay
           From: dherv10@xxxxxxx
      7. temp gauge
           From: Soma576@xxxxxxx
      8. wide black stripe.
           From: Stephen Jones <smj@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      9. Stephen Arrington connection
           From: "John Dore" <dmcjohn@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     10. Re: John DeLorean letter
           From: DMCVegas@xxxxxxxx
     11. Re: temp gauge
           From: Chris Spratt <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     12. Re: temp gauge
           From: jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx
     13. Re: Stephen Arrington connection
           From: "De Miller" <demillerkansas@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     14. Update, just for fun
           From: "Matthew Walker" <mwalker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     15. Floor Jack jacking instructions please!
           From: Les Huckins <jhuckins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     16. Re: Door Handles (who has plastic?...)
           From: deloreanernst@xxxxxxx
     17. Re: Re: John DeLorean letter
           From: Marc A Levy <malevy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     18. Here again!
           From: sean_dmc1@xxxxxxxxxxx
     19. Leaking front windshield
           From: mwalker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
     20. Re: DeLorean Specialties Inc.
           From: delorean_pilot@xxxxxxxxx
     21. Re: Re: Renault Engines? Alpine A310, cousin of the DeLorean.