      1. Looking for DMC Motor.
           From: Marc A Levy <malevy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. Canadian Meet?
           From: "Drinkware" <marvin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      3. Re: Renault Engines? Alpine A310, cousin of the DeLorean.
           From: DMCVegas@xxxxxxxx
      4. Re: Door Handles
           From: "Walter" <Whalt@xxxxxxx>
      5. Re: Fred Lockett
           From: delorean_pilot@xxxxxxxxx
      6. DeLorean Specialties Inc.
           From: delorean_pilot@xxxxxxxxx

Message: 1
   Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2001 17:40:30 -0500
   From: Marc A Levy <malevy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Looking for DMC Motor.

Does anyone have a rebuildable DMC motor they are willing to part with?
Somewhere close to NJ would be best.

I'd like one that runs..  High mileage is OK, but none that have been
overheated!

My motor has a cracked ring, but still runs OK.  I'd like to start
rebuilding a
motor for replacement, but don't want to have the car out of service while
leisurely rebuild.

Please contact me directly.

Thanks,

Marc