      1. Re: POR-15 paint
           From: njp548@xxxxxxx
      2. Seat covers....(again)
           From: njp548@xxxxxxx
      3. Re: Original Delco specs (was Hello List!)
           From: deloreanernst@xxxxxxx
      4. A Sad day for me
           From: "Derrick Viane" <clarion9375r@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      5. Re: Re: Rusty metal fix
           From: "William F. Lane" <blane@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      6. Old Topic:History Channel-John Z. DeLorean
           From: LtOffspri232@xxxxxxx
      7. ETDOC meet
           From: Aaron Posey <cadysrme@xxxxxxxxx>
      8. New Delorean Coming Out?
           From: Michael Pike <iqintermedia@xxxxxxxxx>
      9. Re: Re: Intermittant lights
           From: "Kevin Creason" <dmc4687@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     10. Re: Probs with fuel pump & RPM relay
           From: dherv10@xxxxxxx
     11. Re: movie
           From: mcgauley@xxxxxxxxxxx
     12. Fred Lockett
           From: dmcfrancis@xxxxxxx
     13. Re: Seat Covers...
           From: dmcfrancis@xxxxxxx
     14. Re: halogen back-up lights
           From: "Atkinson Family" <mikeatk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     15. DeLorean on Car & Driver Today
           From: "Noah & Paula Huffman" <nphuffman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     16. Re: parts cross-compatibility
           From: seanm@xxxxxxxxxx
     17. Re: New Delorean Owner here@
           From: "Walter" <Whalt@xxxxxxx>
     18. Re: Rusty metal fix
           From: srubano@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
     19. Third Brake Light
           From: jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx
     20. Re: Zilla Says Howdy to All + Walt
           From: srubano@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
     21. Re: Re: Probs with fuel pump & RPM relay