      1. Re: headliner cleaner?
           From: iznodmad@xxxxxxx
           From: njp548@xxxxxxx
           From: "Kevin Creason" <dmc4687@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: "Matthew L. Walker" <mwalker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: "Fronzel Neekburm" <MIst_hunter1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx
           From: "Kevin Creason" <dmc4687@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: DMCVegas@xxxxxxxx
           From: At88 <melvnhel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: "Scott Mueller" <scott.a.mueller@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: srubano@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
           From: "Scott Mueller" <scott.a.mueller@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: "Mike & Ann Griese" <roscsyl@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: "DMC Joe" <dmcjoe@xxxxxxx>
           From: "DMC Joe" <dmcjoe@xxxxxxx>
           From: Bob Brandys <oehcs@xxxxxxxxx>
           From: Josh Haldeman <jhaldeman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx
           From: delorean31@xxxxxxx
           From: jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx
     21. Re: Delorean Model Seriously now!
           From: srubano@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
     22. Mildew and Leather
           From: "Dave Stragand" <dave.stragand@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     23. BTTF.com   Disturbing news
           From: ZillaDelorean@xxxxxxx
     24. Re: Adjusting the T-panel
           From: mark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
     25. Corgi Classics releasing die-cast DeLorean in April
           From: stephen@xxxxxxxx

Message: 1
   Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2001 20:07:22 EST
   From: iznodmad@xxxxxxx
Subject: Re: headliner cleaner?

Since I recently took out my seats to get some new seat covers installed, I
used the opportunity to clean the carpets and while I was at it the
headliners.  "Spot Shot" found @ Home Depot or Lowes or your store of choice
did the job for me.  It is truly amazing stuff.  Good luck with whatever you
choose.

Regards,
Darren Decker
VIN 5000