      1. ADMIN: They changed it!
           From: "Dave Swingle" <dswingle@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. Re: Re: Engine Problems
           From: dmcdelorean2@xxxxxxx
      3. Re: Engine Problems
           From: wingd2@xxxxxxx
      4. acceleration problem
           From: Delorean17@xxxxxxx
      5. Re: Re: DMC engine upgrades
           From: Bob Brandys <oehcs@xxxxxxxxx>
      6. Delorean Bullet Hole Stickers
           From: jeremysmail@xxxxxxxxxxxx
      7. Re: wierd
           From: "Danrc30 " <Danrc30@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      8. (unknown)
           From: jeremysmail@xxxxxxxxxxxx
      9. Re: Re: wierd
           From: "ian" <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     10. Re: Re: DMC engine upgrades
           From: fjk143@xxxxxxx
     11. Re: Re: DMC engine upgrades
           From: "dmczr1" <dmczr1@xxxxxxxxx>
     12. Re: [Re: DMC engine upgrades]
           From: james sawyer <mrvideosawyer@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
     13. Re: Engine Problems
           From: dherv10@xxxxxxx
     14. "Shop Talk" Discussion Board Added to Project Delorean Site
           From: jus4sho@xxxxxxx
     15. RE: Is EVERYTHING copyrighted?
           From: myhrek@xxxxxxx
     16. Re: Tarnished Dash
           From: "John  Hervey" <dherv10@xxxxxxx>
     17. Automotive Terms.
           From: DMCVegas@xxxxxxxx
     18. Re: DMC engine upgrades
           From: srubano@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
     19. James Espy: Schills
           From: pjgrady@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
     20. Re: Engine Problems
           From: srubano@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
     21. Re: Battery Straps.
           From: ben@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Message: 1
   Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2001 15:48:04 -0000
   From: "Dave Swingle" <dswingle@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: ADMIN: They changed it!

If you've tried to access the eGroups web page for DMCNEWS, you've
probably noticed that it's gone. You now get in through:

You may have to build a new Yahoo account, if you already have a
Yahoo mail ID you can use this. You'll have to associate it with your
old eGroups ID, which happens to be your email address.

Good luck. So far it all seems to be there and working.

Dave

Message: 2