      1. RE: Delorean Clock
           From: "Michael C. Babb, MCSE, MCT, MCP-I, CNA" <michael@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. Re: Kansas City car pics (was: Foolishness with numbers)
           From: "TMasterLC@xxxxxxx" <tmasterlc@xxxxxxx>
      3. Re: "rare" automatic D (wasFoolishness with numbers...)
           From: "Robert Rooney" <DMCVegas@xxxxxxxx>
      4. Re: Delorean Clock
           From: "Robert Rooney" <DMCVegas@xxxxxxxx>
      5. Re: cross-drilled brake rotor update
           From: "Robert Rooney" <DMCVegas@xxxxxxxx>
      6. Re: Delorean Clock
           From: "Stian Birkeland" <dmc_norway@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      7. Re: Re: Aftermarket  Mode Switch?
           From: "Vicky Miller" <delo1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      8. Re: cross-drilled brake rotors
           From: deloreanernst@xxxxxxx
      9. Good or bad thing to buy a car that was maintained with no upgrades?