           From: "W.D.SEARLS, JR." <Buckeye99@xxxxxxxxxx>
      2. Re: re:ss frame
           From: "Kevin Creason" <dmc4687@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      3. Starting trouble, any ideas?
           From: badgeman46@xxxxxxxxxxx
      4. Re: exhaust manifold
           From: Martin Gutkowski <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2001 18:47:11 -0500
   From: "W.D.SEARLS, JR." <Buckeye99@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Fascia Paint

I need to paint my front and rear fascias. They aren't warping so I don't
need to replace them, all I need to know is the paint brand and color
code.

Joel

Message: 2
   Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2001 18:04:14 -0600
   From: "Kevin Creason" <dmc4687@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: re:ss frame

I didn't by a stainless steel fridge because I couldn't stick my kids
artwork up! :)
Seriously though, if you had an aluminum or stainless frame, I don't know
if
you could trigger stop lights. I can remember my buddy and I sitting at a
stop light for AGES on our Ninja's, 1000cc's between us. It wasn't until a
car pulled up behind that it changed......
I doubt that there is more iron in a DMC w/out the frame than two crotch
rockets.

Message: 3