      1. Brake Light...
           From: "Nathan E. Green" <gzen21@xxxxxxxxxx>
      2. Re: Re: Storage, changing fluids, etc.
           From: "JDL" <jdl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      3. Floor Mats
           From: CIAsleeper22@xxxxxxx
      4. Re:  The History Channel
           From: RJRavalli@xxxxxxx
      5. Re: Delorean Goodyear ads
           From: johnlsullivan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
      6. mode switch question
           From: Delorean17@xxxxxxx
      7. More Info on the Backlit Dash
           From: Jim Reeve <ultra@xxxxxxx>
      8. Re: The History Channel
           From: Dr Disco <drdisco_40@xxxxxxxxx>
      9. DeLoreans in Movies - Rocky III
           From: Shannon Yocom <ss@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
     10. speedo question...
           From: "Danrc30" <Danrc30@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     11. Re: Brake Light...
           From: "B Benson" <delornut@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
     12. Re: Brake Light...
           From: DLoff80@xxxxxxx
     13. Automatic Transmission pan torque
           From: "Walter" <Whalt@xxxxxxx>
     14. Re: speedo question...
           From: "Jim Reeve" <ultra@xxxxxxx>
     15. Re: Brake Light...
           From: Horseman of PA <the_horseman_pa@xxxxxxxxx>
     16. Digital Dash pictures
           From: "Matthew P. Olans" <mpolans@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     17. Re: Radiator question
           From: "DMC Joe" <dmcjoe@xxxxxxx>
     18. RE: Brake Light...
           From: "Jack & Virginia Stiefel" <stiefel@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Fri, 24 Nov 2000 20:40:19 -0800 (PST)
   From: "Nathan E. Green" <gzen21@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Brake Light...

Hi all,
   Got a question for you. Could someone explain under what conditions the
red "brake" light on the dash would come on? I know it isn't b/c of the
parking brake...the one on mine has been dead for a long time. It came on
while driving the other day. Then went off a minute later. It came on
tonight too, but it was raining out...this car runs like crap in the rain.
So, does this indicate a brake problem, like leakege or a master cyl going
bad?
   I have noticed the brake pedal getting a bit soft, esp if you sit on it
for a LONG time(like at a traffic light). The previous owner says the brakes
were done last January. Hmmmm. Also, I see no puddles under the car and the
brake fluid level is OK with no change. Are these two problems linked and
can someone help diagnose. Thanks.

Nate
#10188

Nathan E. Green
gzen21@xxxxxxxxxx

"If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88mph you're gonna' see
some serious s--t"
-Doc Brown: "Back to the Future"

Tired of slow Internet? Get @Home Broadband Internet
http://www.home.com/xinbox/signup.html