      1. Re: Re: 160 mph face question...
           From: "Chris Parnham" <chrisparnham@xxxxxxxxx>
      2. Re: Re: Catalytic converters
           From: "Rob Hook" <robhook@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      3. Re: Gas cap (was Catalytic converters)
           From: "Dave Swingle" <dswingle@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      4. Re: Delorean First time on TNN's "Car and Driver"
           From: "scottmueller.al" <scottmueller.al@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      5. Angle drive question
           From: Delorean17@xxxxxxx
      6. Re: Re: Catalytic converters
           From: "JDL" <jdl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      7. Items for sale
           From: at88mph@xxxxxxxxx
      8. Re: Delorean First time on TNN's "Car and Driver"
           From: iznodmad@xxxxxxx
      9. Re: Delorean First time on TNN's "Car and Driver"
           From: "Kevin Creason" <dmc4687@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     10. 1983 DELOREAN zero mi, in storage 17 years,