      1. Re: Up and running
           From: iznodmad@xxxxxxx
      2. Re: Water in spark plug holes (was Re: Running rich)
           From: steven.rogers@xxxxxxxxxxxx
      3. RE: Restore your steering wheel.
           From: "Doc" <doctor280@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      4. Re: Leaf stains!
           From: "DMC Joe" <dmcjoe@xxxxxxx>
      5. AOL Chat Scheduled
           From: RJRavalli@xxxxxxx
      6. Re: Inertia Switch Impact force
           From: "Ryan Bennett" <rpbennet@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      7. Re: Re:1982 DMC is concours?
           From: Marc A Levy <malevy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      8. Re: re: Dave Bauerle   (smartly buying a delorean)
           From: aabclafon@xxxxxxx
      9. Free VIN search
           From: "Walter" <Whalt@xxxxxxx>
     10. Re: Coolant Leak?
           From: "DMC Joe" <dmcjoe@xxxxxxx>
     11. Headlight problems (Again, and still)
           From: BondAtomic@xxxxxxx
     12. Re: Water in spark plug holes (was Re: Running rich)