      1. Re: Non- starter.
           From: dherv10@xxxxxxx
           From: dherv10@xxxxxxx
           From: dherv10@xxxxxxx
           From: "jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx " <jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: Delorean17@xxxxxxx
           From: Noah <sitz@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: "Jonathan Heslop" <gatewayaag@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: Chris Spratt <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: "John Hervey" <dherv10@xxxxxxx>
           From: "Robert Bell" <elduke@xxxxxxx>
           From: RJRavalli@xxxxxxx
           From: njp548@xxxxxxx
     13. RPM Relay Difference
           From: "John Hervey" <dherv10@xxxxxxx>
     14. First driven
           From: BondAtomic@xxxxxxx
     15. Re: Leaf stains!
           From: "John Hervey" <dherv10@xxxxxxx>
     16. ADMIN: Chat room
           From: "David Swingle" <dswingle@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
     17. Re: new geometry heavy duty sway bar
           From: "B Benson" <delornut@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
     18. Auto. Trans Question
           From: dmcdelorean2@xxxxxxx
     19. Chassis
           From: "Steve Rubano" <srubano@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     20. Re: Non- starter.
           From: "John Hervey" <dherv10@xxxxxxx>
     21. Re: Auto. Trans Question
           From: "jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx " <jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Sun, 29 Oct 2000 00:33:15 EDT
   From: dherv10@xxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Non- starter.

Chris, The only reason I said if it has one in case someone has taken it out.
Under the dash on the drivers side. Find the plunger and move it up and down
a few times in case it got crusty over the years. If it looks alright then
the next place i would go is the RPM relay. I assume you have checked the
wiring on the fuel pump and the grounds.
John

Message: 2