      1. RE: Put a fire-extinguisher in your car!
           From: "Mike & Ann Griese" <roscsyl@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. Re: Oil Change info...
           From: "John Hervey" <dherv10@xxxxxxx>
      3. Re: Re:Put a fire-extinguisher in your car!
           From: "doctor who" <ohwrd@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      4. Re. windscreens
           From: dmc12@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
      5. re.re.Droopy Doors
           From: dmc12@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
      6. Re:  Re: Re: News Article about JZD & DMC2
           From: lovdmc12@xxxxxxx
      7. some Fall Foliage Tour pictures
           From: Mark Fearer <mfearer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      8. Hillel Levin (was: News Article about JZD & DMC2)
           From: James Espey <james@xxxxxxxxxx>
      9. The Watch
           From: "Simon Betts" <simon_betts@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     10. Re: Oil Change info...
           From: "Steve Rubano" <srubano@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     11. 1982 DMC for sale
           From: Clifford T McComb <mccombc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     12. Re: 1982 DMC for sale
           From: "Erik Geerdink" <delorean502@xxxxxxxxxx>
     13. Re: re.re.Droopy Doors
           From: "Chris Parnham" <chrisparnham@xxxxxxxxx>
     14. Re: Re: Oil Change info...
           From: "B Benson" <delornut@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
     15. Re: Re. windscreens
           From: Ralf Philipp <doc.brown@xxxxxx>
     16. Engine cranks, no start
           From: azelin242@xxxxxxxxxxx
     17. Re: Engine cranks, no start
           From: "jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx " <jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     18. Re: DMC/RC car on e-bay
           From: "Roger Brogren" <rbrogren@xxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2000 22:15:02 -0500
   From: "Mike & Ann Griese" <roscsyl@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: Put a fire-extinguisher in your car!

Not so fast - my DeLorean caught fire a few years ago
beford I had an extinguisher in it.  Fortunately
diet Dr. Pepper is a good flame retardant.

Mike Griese