      1. "I ran over my hand fixing my speedometer" -not!
           From: deloreanernst@xxxxxxx
      2. Number of Cars built
           From: drinkware <drinkware@xxxxxxxx>
      3. Need transmision filter and gasket (was Rattle in automatic
transmission)
           From: "Walter" <Whalt@xxxxxxx>
      4. Testing Used Fuel Pump
           From: Jim Reeve <ultra@xxxxxxx>
      5. Re: "Fixing my speedometer" -With Angle Drive Blues!
           From: "Jim Reeve" <ultra@xxxxxxx>
      6. MCC AutoFest - Evansville
           From: wingd2@xxxxxxx

Message: 1
   Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2000 10:29:46 EDT
   From: deloreanernst@xxxxxxx
Subject: "I ran over my hand fixing my speedometer" -not!

In a message dated 10/8/00 1:01:44 AM Eastern Daylight Time, ultra@xxxxxxx

writes:

<< slowly release the parking brake so the car
 rolls ever so slightly.  When the front wheel turns, so will the hole
 in the counter, so the square will eventually line up, and when they
 do so, push it all the way in, stop the car, and completely screw the
 cable into the counter.   >>

Great idea... but why not just jack up the front left wheel and have a
helper
rotate it?  Sounds safer and more controlled. I'm not being a wise guy- I
once ran over my own foot with a van I was operating.  Don't ask how.  (A
hint- I didn't say "driving.")  lol

-Wayne
vin 11174
The New DeLoreans Manuals project