      1. Re: flat tires - warning and question
           From: "DMC Joe" <dmcjoe@xxxxxxx>
      2. Re: Part 2 flat tires - warning and question
           From: "DMC Joe" <dmcjoe@xxxxxxx>
      3. Re: Re: Cleaning an Starting
           From: "DMC Joe" <dmcjoe@xxxxxxx>
      4. Re: The real cost of a Delorean
           From: "DMC Joe" <dmcjoe@xxxxxxx>
      5. Re: tires
           From: delorean31@xxxxxxx
      6. Re: engine swap
           From: "Robert Rooney" <dmcvegas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      7. Re: fuel enrichment
           From: "Robert Rooney" <dmcvegas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      8. RE: Hot Start Problem
           From: Gregory M Scalia <gmscalia@xxxxxxxxxx>
      9. Re: Voltage problem on other car
           From: Mike Substelny <msubstel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2000 00:21:40 -0400
   From: "DMC Joe" <dmcjoe@xxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: flat tires - warning and question

Dan.,

There is another storage area for a flat tire: under the sunshade placed
on top of the engine cover. A rope, bungie, or any type of tie down will
keep the tire secure until you reach home.

The deflated spare is extremely common. In the 15 years of servicing the
DeLorean I have never serviced one that had the specified 60 lb. pressure.
As a matter of fact the spare will usually lose most of its air within a
week after filling. We recommend that owners forget the spare and just
carry a can of Fix-A-Flat. If you have to use the spare pressurize it with
a portable compressor before use. If you don't have a compressor just fill
the tire with Fix-A-Flat.

We strongly recommend that you maintain a AAA or similar road service
membership to avoid any of the above.

"We're here to help you"

DMC Help / De Lorean Services / <dmchelp@xxxxxxx>
Web Site: <www.deloreanservices.com>