      1. Re: Re: Turbocharging a DeLorean
           From: "Fronzel Neekburm" <MIst_hunter1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. Re: Re: Turbocharging a DeLorean
           From: dmcimf@xxxxxxx
      3. a lurker decloaks - for good reason!
           From: "David Cox" <dmcox@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      4. Re: comparison
           From: "Robert Rooney" <dmcvegas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      5. Re: DOT and EPA standards
           From: "Robert Rooney" <dmcvegas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      6. Re: Door locks
           From: "Walter" <Whalt@xxxxxxx>
      7. Re: Re: comparison
           From: "Walter" <Whalt@xxxxxxx>
      8. Re: problems with vandalsim, etc.
           From: "Walter" <Whalt@xxxxxxx>
      9. Re: Volvo Gullwing?
           From: "Stian Birkeland" <dmc_norway@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     10. DSX Property Co.?
           From: James Espey <james@xxxxxxxxxx>
     11. Permanent solution for engine cover hinge rust
           From: "Grimsrud, Knut S" <knut.s.grimsrud@xxxxxxxxx>
     12. HELP!!
           From: dmc1219@xxxxxxx
     13. Back in the saddle again
           From: deloreanernst@xxxxxxx
     14. Black Stripe Update
           From: joelpash@xxxxxxxxx
     15. turbo DeLorean
           From: drinkware <drinkware@xxxxxxxx>
     16. Re: problems with vandalsim, etc.
           From: SEDeLorean@xxxxxxx
     17. Rad Dad??
           From: "Erik Geerdink" <delorean502@xxxxxxxxxx>
     18. Re: Re: comparison
           From: fjk143@xxxxxxx
     19. Re: HELP!!
           From: kkoncelik@xxxxxxx
     20. Re: Rad Dad??
           From: "BRUCE BENSON" <delornut@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     21. Re: Re: comparison
           From: "BRUCE BENSON" <delornut@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     22. Re: Rad Dad??
           From: "BRUCE BENSON" <delornut@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     23. Re: HELP!!
           From: "Dave Swingle" <dswingle@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
     24. Re: Volvo Gullwing?
           From: "Gabe W." <thecreech@xxxxxxxx>
     25. Re: Re: comparison
           From: "Gabe W." <thecreech@xxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2000 03:07:00 GMT
   From: "Fronzel Neekburm" <MIst_hunter1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Re: Turbocharging a DeLorean

My thoughts EXZACTY! After I red the article about the twin-turbo delorean,
(look on Tamir's web site www.entermyworld.com) they found a way to use a
twin-turbo system. The sad part is if DMC kept going till at least 84, they
would of had the twin-turbo delorean on the market, along with colored body
pannels, and blue, red, grey, light blue, and black interior colors. Witch I
think would of had the company going a little longer, and maybe of squeezed
out the sedan model. Anyway, it makes you think what John Delorean has
stewing with his super secret car. And one more thing, do you think the
sedan model would look like this?
http://zuckuss85.tripod.com/LamborginiMarzal.jpg
Now that I think about it, it seems that when the delorean come out, many
companys tried their hand at gull-winged cars, but the delorean stayed the
only gull-winged car on the market. (in the 80's) If their was a long
decussion about this, (and I'm opening old cuts) I will be gladly redirected
to it.
John Giedosh aka Fronzel Neekburm
                         __      __
                           \____/
                           /____\
                           0    0
                          DeLorean

>From: fjk143@xxxxxxx
>To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxx
>Subject: Re: [DML] Re: Turbocharging a DeLorean
>Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2000 19:39:32 EDT
>
>Turocharging is a viable method of boosting power IF the engine is designed
>to take it.  I drive a Porsche 911 turbo daily and that engine will run
>forever as extensive mods were made at the factory to support the turbo
>stresses...the same with the turbo Saab...it was engineered to be
>pressurized.  Once again, the poor little PVR was not.  To slap a turbo on
>is
>high risk in my book.   If you need to go faster than a normally aspirated
>DMC will take you I suggest getting a used Corvette as they are alot faster
>and more reliable than any turbocharged or supercharged DMC would be and
>they
>are cheap too.
>
>Fred
>6894
>

>Before posting messages or replies, see the posting policy rules at:
>www.dmcnews.com/Admin/rules.html

>moderator@xxxxxxxxxxx

http://profiles.msn.com.

Message: 2