           From: bduncan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
      2. Re: Single turbo muffler
           From: "BRUCE BENSON" <delornut@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2000 01:15:08 -0000
   From: bduncan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: DMC Wanted

Hi all,
I posted to the list a month ago looking for a D for sale.
Well, I'm renewing my request.

I am looking for an early '81, automatic, black interior, and
gas flap.  I have been looking for what to me seems like forever,
so I think I may be willing to compromise on every feature listed
above except the automatic transmission.

I am located in Walkersville, MD.

If anyone has a car for sale that may fit the bill, or knows
of a car for sale, please give me an email.

Thanks in advance,
Bruce Duncan
bduncan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Message: 2